BASF Automotive Refinish Coatings
A brand of BASF - We create chemistry
- BASF Presents Goodguys 32nd West Coast Nationals – August 24-26, 2018
BASF Presents Goodguys 32nd West Coast Nationals – August 24-26, 2018
Join Goodguys and BASF at Alameda Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, CA, from August 24-26 for the 32nd West Coast Nationals! This year’s events will include the following:
- Over 3,000 Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru ’72
- Crowning of America’s Most Beautiful Street Rod (presented by BASF)
- Spectre Performance All American Sunday welcoming American made or powered vehicles – NEW FOR 2018!
- Goodguys AutoCross – Featuring 16 car “West Coast Shootout” presented by FiTech
- Nitro Thunderfest Dragster Exhibition presented by FuelCurve.com
- Tire Smokin’ Burnout Competition
Visit the Goodguys official event page for full details and to buy tickets!
BASF Presents Goodguys West Coast Nationals – Media Advisory
BASF’s product portfolio includes products for multiple industries. A product that is compliant for one region, industry, application or end use, may not be compliant for another region, industry, application or end-use, and BASF accordingly disclaims all representations, conditions and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
To assist automotive refinish customer searching for information about BASF products that meet the VOC limits for automotive refinish use, BASF provides Wall Charts that list the products that are compliant with the automotive refinish VOC regulations in specific regions in North America (country, province, state, air districts). It is the responsibility of the purchaser/end-user to ensure they know and understand the regulations for their specific region, industry, application and end use and ensure that the products that they are using are compliant with all applicable regulatory requirements and any permits specific to their business.
To view product information on our entire portfolio, please click to acknowledge your understanding of this information.