This website and the mobile version of this website (collectively, the “Site”) is operated by BASF Canada Inc. (“BASF”) and all rights thereto are owned and reserved by BASF. BASF maintains this Site to provide information to its customers and the general public (“User”). You may not distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, report or use the contents of this Site for public or commercial purposes including the text images and any other features without BASF’s prior written permission. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used without the prior written permission of BASF. Similarly, the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including BASF, are registered and unregistered trademarks of BASF Canada Inc., BASF Corporation, BASF SE and/or other related entities or affiliates of the BASF group of companies and others. You have no license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written permission of BASF or such third party owner
- By using the Site and providing any comments or ideas (“Materials”), you hereby: (i) grant to BASF a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and unrestricted license to copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit, edit, modify, or otherwise use, publicly display, distribute, translate and create compilations and derivative works from, any and all Materials (or any portion thereof), in any format or media, that you post on, upload or otherwise submit to or through, the Site; and (ii) waive all moral rights in and to all Materials that you post on, upload or otherwise submit to or through, the Site in favour of BASF and anyone authorized by BASF to reproduce or otherwise use such Materials. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, this means that, among other things, BASF has the right to use any and all Materials and ideas you submit (including ideas about our products, services, publications or advertising campaigns) in any manner that we choose, without any notice or obligation to you whatsoever.
- The Site made available and the software made available on this Site are provided to the User “as is” and without guarantees or any liability to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. BASF expressly disclaims all warranties, conditions or representations of any kind, whether express or implied, written or oral, by fact or law, including without limitation any warranties, conditions or representations of accuracy, currency, completeness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, BASF does not warrant that this website or your use of this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither BASF nor any third party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, this Site or the materials in this Site or the materials in any sites linked to this Site, even if BASF or a BASF authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages
- Any product information or other information published via the Site is given to the best of BASF’s knowledge. All this information shall not, however, as far as legally permissible, create any guarantee or representation of any kind or any liability of BASF and shall not relieve the User from undertaking its own investigations and tests. The information in this Site should not be relied upon nor used to determine any rebates, volume incentive programs or the like, since not all information as to such rebates and incentives may be presented in this Site.
- Except as otherwise specifically provided in writing, BASF’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall not be altered by the Site, its content, materials and information..
- Without liability whatsoever BASF may without notice modify and/or discontinue operation of all or portions of this Site at any time in its sole discretion, and assumes no responsibility to update the Site.
- Links to third-party sites (“Hyperlinks”) do not constitute an endorsement of such third-party sites by BASF and BASF is not responsible for the availability of these sites or their contents. The hyper linking to these sites is at the User’s own risk. Although BASF may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on this Site, BASF is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on this Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. BASF reserves the right to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials to any governmental authority and willfully co-operate with any governmental authority inquiring about such posting.
- Any claims or suits associated with the Site or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, excluding its conflicts of law principles (except to the extent you are a consumer in the Province of Quebec in which case the laws of the Province of Quebec and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein shall apply).