The BASF knowledge arsenal — our organically grown employees that started out in body shops and distribution stores, and experts from outside industries — is delivered through Vision+ Educational Expertise. Our business training ranges from developing processes for the highest level of production to gaining customers through social media. Technical training includes how to most effectively utilize BASF products, how to use equipment in conjunction with BASF products and maintenance of appropriate certifications. We are constantly working to bring our customers the best training experience with investments in our training facilities and partnerships throughout the organization with training resources such as I-CAR, Repair University and SCRS.
Creating top experts in our field
Dedicated to providing bodyshop owners with the skills and knowledge they need, our business training will help your business be more efficient and profitable.
Classes range in length from a half-day to three days, and are taught by knowledgeable industry experts who have extensive field experience.
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SEMINARS
- Achieving complete customer satisfaction
- Fast-track production
- Maximizing your estimating performance
- Motivating employees with productive pay plans
- Profiting from people skills
- Improving relationships with insurers
- Marketing your collision center
- Measuring and improving performance
- Paint and material profitability
- Paint department productivity
- Organizational structure
- Marketing and insurer relations
- Delivering complete customer service
Interactive Distributor Workshops
- Implementing a new model for distribution
- Measuring and improving performance for distributors
Measuring and Improving Performance
- Utilize and develop data streams needed for KPIs
- Understand ratios, percentages, tracking trends, and goal setting
- Compare KPI benchmarks to understand what affects positive or negative performance
- Managing by objective
- Focus on measuring and improving a collision center’s performance
Paint and Material Profitability
- Determine how to analyze the factors that influence a collision center’s profitability on paint and materials.
- Calculate different paint costs and explore how to maximize profitability
- Assess sales by scrutinizing damage reports
- Reduce costs by usage reduction and proper classification of non-paint items
- Determine what separates excellent from average or poor performance